Yackandandah Motor Garage - built in the 1850's as Samual Cunningham's store and later converted to a carriage showroom by Louis Meurant.
Butcher - made from local red brick, there had been a butchers shop on this site from 1858 until becoming Gumtree Pies in early 2016.
Dean's Store - this double stored brick building was built in 1866, using local red bricks. Once a grocery, then drapery, orders were delivered by horse and wagon.
Nette's Bootshop - Built around 1865, like many structures in town, originally with no verandah. For some time it was Andrew Nette's boootshop, with his workshop adjoining.
Star Hotel - Built by James Cardwell in 1863. The dining room was a later addition and was on the site of the Haig's Bakery.
Athenaeum - now the Museum, the Athenaeum was built in 1878 and housed up to 3,000 books. It was the social and intellectual centre of the town, with "two reading rooms, a few stuffed birds and a boomerang or two".